Free scholarships available
The course starts on April 17th
Course starts on September 26th
Education team from
Average time you will need to dedicate to learning to become work-ready:
15 hours per week: 9 months
30 hours per week: 6 months
Structured approach to data analysis, SQL and databases, Spreadsheets.
Cohorts, retention, funnels, AB tests, CLV, Customer Segmentation, RFM.
Product analytics, marketing analytics, monetization analytics, risk analytics, financial analytics.
Data Studio, Powerpoint.
Python and data visualisation with Python.
Create a project to have in your portfolio that covers everything that you have learned.
We train our learners to be market-ready. 100% of our graduates have been hired. Here's why:
Comprehensive training in technical skills
Mock interview led by an HR expert
Human resource specialist led mock interview
Endorsement program Learn more
Salary negotiation support
“Nowadays data analytics skills are needed no matter what your job title is. Turing College provides a great course to get those skills.”
Former data scientist @ Amazon
We have a 2 part application process which requires you to first complete an application & then answer video questions.
Apply and go through an interview. Our scholarship criteria are:
EU, UK or UA citizens only
A clear intention to start working full-time as a data professional after the course
The ability to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to your studies
Commitment to complete a course first and only then start looking for a job
Get a scholarship from hiring partners (🇪🇺🇬🇧🇺🇦) or get Užimtumo tarnyba funding (🇱🇹)
Pay upfront and save 20% on tuition.
Divide tuition into smaller payments. Pay in 10 months.
People enrolled from
We encourage you to read. But it can take years to cover even the basics and most importantly, books won’t teach you real-life work experience and skills.
Most bootcamps lack depth and offer little in the way of 1-on-1 feedback. You’ll get a nice certificate, but might still be stuck with only the most basic knowledge.
Certain essential skills can only be taught with real-life projects and feedback provided by experts. Online courses offer a lonely path, which leaves many people struggling to figure out where they want to go once they feel they're job-ready.
Education is great, but most degrees take 2+ years to complete and aren’t designed for practical, real-world application. That’s why many students look for alternatives even after they graduate.
a. During your studies or within 1 month of graduation, you can only apply to any company if Turing College has confirmed that you can do this (this applies for both Hiring Partners and other companies). Turing College is allowed to make the decision as to whether an application is confirmed based on individual criteria for each case. You can apply to any company without confirmation 1 month after your graduation.
b. If you apply to a Hiring Partner and receive an offer that meets your expectations (the salary range for the position is provided by us before you apply), but you then decline that offer without a good reason. An example of a good reason would be that you accepted another offer from a Hiring Partner, or that some new requirements such as relocation were added to the job offer.
For you to graduate from Turing College in a reasonable timeframe, we define a minimum learning pace requirement. We have seen that only by maintaining a consistent pace can students successfully graduate from Turing College. The minimum learning speeds for students who receive a 100% scholarship are as follows:
Violating one of these conditions will lead to termination of your scholarship. If a scholarship is terminated, you will need to return the full amount of the scholarship you have received. We implement these scholarship terms to ensure we attract students who are serious about pursuing careers in a related field to their course.
Yes, you will need to cover a part of the full-tuition fee depending on when you lost your scholarship.
The sum is counted proportionally (12 months = 100% of the Data Science course, 6 months = 100% of the Data Analytics course).
Example: If you withdraw from Turing College or your scholarship is terminated after two months from the beginning of your Data Science Program, then you will have to return a part of the scholarship equal to two monthly Installment Payments or 2/12 of the full price, which is roughly 800 Eur.
1) Your place of work. Salaries for the same position are higher in Silicon Valley than in Lithuania due to higher cost of living, demand/supply dynamics, and other factors.
2) The position you are aiming for. If your plan is to secure a data analytics position after completing a data science course, your salary might be lower.
3) Your experience and skills.
4) Performance on interview and your negotiation skills. Even the best candidates have bad days, when answering questions, no matter how simple, proves difficult. Needless to say, this can have an impact on the initial offer you receive. Your final salary will also to a large extent depend on the success of negotiations after the interview.
If you’re interested in working in another European country, we would advise you to start with Glassdoor’s base pay calculator by choosing the relevant country or city. Please have in mind, though, that base pay estimates can be off by as much as 20% because they average out not only junior, but also mid and senior positions. Despite this margin of error, base pay estimates can still be useful for identifying reasonable offers. You should expect to get a salary close to the base pay level, without feeling pressured to accept offers that fall more than 20% below the base salary in a particular country.
Aside from the skills gained by completing the programme, there are 3 additional ways that we offer support to our students:
1) With our Endorsement Program, you will go through a simulation of a real hiring process from the very beginning to the end. You will also be trained on how to prepare your Linkedin profile, structure your projects on Github, answer interview questions, and apply for jobs in a systematic way.
2) Referrals to our Hiring Partners. Endorsed students will be recommended to Hiring partners, who are always on the lookout for different types of specialists.
3) Referrals from our staff, mentors and alumni. We have mentors from companies like Tesla, Google, IBM, and Vinted. If they feel confident in your skills, they can refer you. If you do receive a referral from them, in most cases you will be invited to the interview stage.
Check your spam/promotions folder for our email. If not found, contact us via website live chat.
We will send it to your email