Education team from
Web Development Fundamentals
Developer Fundamentals (Git/Terminal/Github)
How the Web Works, AJAX, and jQuery
Front-End Sprint Project
SQL and PostgreSQL
Full Stack Capstone Project 1
We'll teach you how to utilize it in the back-end to build high-performing applications with Node and Express.
Node and Express Fundamentals
Building Full Stack Applications with Node and Express
Back End Sprint Project
You'll be equipped with all the knowledge to create a full-stack application for your chosen company specialization project.
Full Stack Capstone Project 2
Data Structures and Algorithms
Want to compare other course? View courses
We train our learners to be market ready. 100% of our graduates have been hired. This is why:
Strong technical skills training
Mock interview with technical expert
Human resource specialist led mock interview
Endorsement program Learn more
Salary negotiation support
People enrolled from
We encourage you to read. But it can take years to cover even the basics and most importantly, books won’t teach you real-life work experience and skills.
Most bootcamps lack depth and offer little in the way of 1-on-1 feedback. You’ll get a nice certificate, but might still be stuck with only the most basic knowledge.
Certain essential skills can only be taught with real-life projects and feedback provided by experts. Online courses offer a lonely path, which leaves many people struggling to identify where they want to go once they feel they are job-ready.
Education is great, but most degrees take 2+ years to complete and aren’t designed for practical, real-world application. That’s why many students look for alternatives even after they graduate.
a. During your studies or within 1 month of graduation, you can only apply to any company if Turing College has confirmed that you can do this (this applies for both Hiring Partners and other companies). Turing College is allowed to make the decision as to whether an application is confirmed based on individual criteria for each case. You can apply to any company without confirmation 1 month after your graduation.
b. If you apply to a Hiring Partner and receive an offer that meets your expectations (the salary range for the position is provided by us before you apply), but you then decline that offer without a good reason. An example of a good reason would be that you accepted another offer from a Hiring Partner, or that some new requirements such as relocation were added to the job offer.
For you to graduate from Turing College in a reasonable timeframe, we define a minimum learning pace requirement. We have seen that only by maintaining a consistent pace can students successfully graduate from Turing College. The minimum learning speeds for students who receive a 100% scholarship are as follows:
Violating one of these conditions will lead to termination of your scholarship. If a scholarship is terminated, you will need to return the full amount of the scholarship you have received. We implement these scholarship terms to ensure we attract students who are serious about pursuing careers in a related field to their course.
Yes, you will need to cover a part of the full-tuition fee depending on when you lost your scholarship.
The sum is counted proportionally (12 months = 100% of the Data Science course, 6 months = 100% of the Data Analytics course).
Example: If you withdraw from Turing College or your scholarship is terminated after two months from the beginning of your Data Science Program, then you will have to return a part of the scholarship equal to two monthly Installment Payments or 2/12 of the full price, which is roughly 800 Eur.
1) Your place of work. Salaries for the same position are higher in Silicon Valley than in Lithuania due to higher cost of living, demand/supply dynamics, and other factors.
2) The position you are aiming for. If your plan is to secure a data analytics position after completing a data science course, your salary might be lower.
3) Your experience and skills.
4) Performance on interview and your negotiation skills. Even the best candidates have bad days, when answering questions, no matter how simple, proves difficult. Needless to say, this can have an impact on the initial offer you receive. Your final salary will also to a large extent depend on the success of negotiations after the interview.
If you’re interested in working in another European country, we would advise you to start with Glassdoor’s base pay calculator by choosing the relevant country or city. Please have in mind, though, that base pay estimates can be off by as much as 20% because they average out not only junior, but also mid and senior positions. Despite this margin of error, base pay estimates can still be useful for identifying reasonable offers. You should expect to get a salary close to the base pay level, without feeling pressured to accept offers that fall more than 20% below the base salary in a particular country.
Aside from the skills gained by completing the programme, there are 3 additional ways that we offer support to our students:
1) With our Endorsement Program, you will go through a simulation of a real hiring process from the very beginning to the end. You will also be trained on how to prepare your Linkedin profile, structure your projects on Github, answer interview questions, and apply for jobs in a systematic way.
2) Referrals to our Hiring Partners. Endorsed students will be recommended to Hiring partners, who are always on the lookout for different types of specialists.
3) Referrals from our staff, mentors and alumni. We have mentors from companies like Tesla, Google, IBM, and Vinted. If they feel confident in your skills, they can refer you. If you do receive a referral from them, in most cases you will be invited to the interview stage.
We will send it to your email